All Workshop Tours run for two full days typically over a weekend.
An easy two and a half hour drive north of Sydney lies Port Stephens – a world of stunning rocky coastlines, enthralling lakes and pristine National Parks. It’s no wonder it was an easy choice to make our shortlist of locations to hold one of our workshop tours. Lead by Jarrod Castaing and Phillip Norman, you’ll receive personalised one-on-one hands-on tuition on location whilst you shoot every day at sunrise and sunset and learn all the techniques you’ll need to start producing images with wow appeal in between! Nothing is off limits!
The Port Stephens workshop tour includes the following:
• Personalised hands-on one-on-one on-location tuition
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Access and full use of training room
• Two workshop hand guide booklets to take away with you that cover all the information and techniques covered in the workshop for your later reference and for further reading
• A discount voucher to get two of your images printed to 20” at Created for Life Professional Printing Lab
• Post workshop support via email
• All your questions answered
• Any applicable National Park passes
We recommend that you book accommodation at the Oaks Pacific Blue Resort: 02 4916 1200.
Places are limited to 10 participants. To secure your place you’ll just need a 20% deposit so don’t waste any more time and book now!
Ask us a question before booking for a quick response!