All Workshop Tours run for two full days typically over a weekend.
The most southerly tip of mainland Australia, Wilsons Promontory is an untouched piece of stunning wilderness. This is another exciting destination that presents a diverse collection of landscapes from rugged coastlines shaped by lichen covered boulders to pockets of rainforest. Come and capture the ‘Prom’ with your photography tour hosts Luke Austin and Phillip Norman – you will not be disappointed! You’ll receive personalised one-on-one hands-on tuition on location whilst you shoot every day at sunrise and sunset and learn all the techniques you’ll need to start producing images with wow appeal in between! Nothing is off limits!
The Wilsons Promontory workshop tour includes the following:
• Personalised hands-on one-on-one on-location tuition
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Access and full use of training room
• Two workshop hand guide booklets to take away with you that cover all the information and techniques covered in the workshop for your later reference and for further reading
• A discount voucher to get two of your images printed to 20” at Created for Life Professional Printing Lab
• Post workshop support via email
• All your questions answered
• Any applicable National Park passes
We recommend that you book accommodation at the Tidal River Settlement: 03 5680 9555 but book in early as accommodation is limited.
Places are limited to 10 participants. To secure your place you’ll just need a 20% deposit so don’t waste any more time and book now!
Ask us a question before booking for a quick response!