All Workshop Tours run for two full days typically over a weekend.
The South-West region is one place we sure know very well! This is hands down one of the most spectacular and most photogenic regions in Australia; why not come and join us and see why and enjoy a couple of locally produced wines along the way? You’ll be guaranteed to photograph the South-West region’s most impressive landscapes with local photographer Luke Austin and accompanying him Phillip Norman who will together teach you everything they know in just over two jam packed days! You’ll receive personalised one-on-one hands-on tuition on location whilst you shoot every day at sunrise and sunset and learn all the techniques you’ll need to start producing images with wow appeal in between! Nothing will be held back!
The Margaret River workshop tour includes the following:
• Personalised hands-on one-on-one on-location tuition
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Access and full use of training room
• Two workshop hand guide booklets to take away with you that cover all the information and techniques covered in the workshop for your later reference and for further reading
• A discount voucher to get two of your images printed to 20” at Created for Life Professional Printing Lab
• Post workshop support via email
• All your questions answered
• Any applicable National Park passes
The workshop will be based close to the popular town of Margaret River at the Margarets Beach Resort: 08 9757 1227.
Places are limited to 10 participants. To secure your place you’ll just need a 20% deposit so don’t waste any more time and book now!
Ask us a question before booking for a quick response!