All Workshop Tours run for two full days typically over a weekend.
Capture the stunning vibrant fall colours of Autumn on this photography workshop tour getaway to one of Australia’s prettiest regions. Lead by Luke Austin and Phillip Norman, you’ll receive personalised one-on-one hands-on tuition on location whilst you shoot every day at sunrise and sunset and learn all the techniques you’ll need to start producing images with wow appeal in between! Nothing will be held back!
The Bright workshop tour includes the following:
• Personalised hands-on one-on-one on-location tuition
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Access and full use of training room
• Two workshop hand guide booklets to take away with you that cover all the information and techniques covered in the workshop for your later reference and for further reading
• A discount voucher to get two of your images printed to 20” at Created for Life Professional Printing Lab
• Post workshop support via email
• All your questions answered
• Any applicable National Park passes
We recommend that you book accommodation at The Bright Chalet: 03 5755 1833.
Places are limited to 10 participants. To secure your place you’ll just need a 20% deposit so don’t waste any more time and book now!
Ask us a question before booking for a quick response!