All Workshop Tours run for two full days typically over a weekend.
Not only a workshop but an adventure! Such is the experience that a trip to Queensland’s famous World Heritage Listed Fraser Island offers! Join Jarrod Castaing and Phillip Norman as they take you on board a fully equipped 4WD and take you to the island’s most stunning locations at the best times of the day – no location will be off limits! Sub-tropical rainforests, sand dunes, pristine crystal clear inland lakes, rugged coastline – Fraser Island has it all and is no doubt one of Australia’s most photogenic locations! You’ll receive personalised one-on-one hands-on tuition on location whilst you shoot every day at sunrise and sunset and learn all the techniques you’ll need to start producing images with wow appeal in between! Nothing will be held back!
The Fraser Island workshop tour includes the following:
• Personalised hands-on one-on-one on-location tuition
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Complete transportation provided to and from the island departing Brisbane domestic airport
• Ferry pass to the Island
• Permit to access the island
• Access and full use of training room
• Two workshop hand guide booklets to take away with you that cover all the information and techniques covered in the workshop for your later reference and for further reading
• A discount voucher to get two of your images printed to 20” at Created for Life Professional Printing Lab
• All your questions answered
• Post workshop support via email
We recommend that you book accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort: 07 4120 1600.
Places are limited to 10 participants. To secure your place you’ll just need a 20% deposit so don’t waste any more time and book now!
Ask us a question before booking for a quick response!