Terms and Conditions
Private One-on-One Courses
1. The booking can be changed by the photographer but only at the consent and agreement of the course recipient. The teaching photographer will either confirm or propose different dates shortly after the booking has been made.
2. If adverse weather conditions are likely to impact on-location course types, the teaching photographer can have up to 12 hours prior to the commencement of the course to re-schedule.
3. Cancellations are not permitted. You can however reschedule for another time or pass-on the course to someone else and there are no cut-off limits whatsoever. If you need to reschedule you will need to advise the photographer prior to 24 hours from the course’s scheduled time.
4. We are happy to offer a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the course you received. Simply call us or use the contact form to organize this.
5. In the unlikely event where a course has been booked for a specific photographer at a future date and that photographer is not available, the photographer will be replaced with a suitable replacement.
Photography Workshop Tours
1. A 20% deposit for the workshop tour is required at time of booking. The remaining balance is then required 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
2. Workshop tours can be cancelled by One Stop Photo Workshops up to 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour. A full refund will be returned.
3. Cancellations by the participant are permitted but need to be advised up to 30 days out from the workshop tour commencing. A credit will be provided for the 20% deposit amount towards joining any other future One Stop Photo Workshops tour of your choice and where there are availabilities.
4. One Stop Photo Workshops are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience on the workshop tour. We are however not liable for any self-sustained personal injury or illness that occurs during a workshop tour when out on location. This also includes any loss or damage to any of your personal equipment.
5. Should only half the available spots on any workshop tour be filled come the date of the workshop tour, the workshop tour will still go ahead however with just one of the listed photographers to run the workshop tour
1. Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against any private one-on-one photography course or workshop tour and are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
2. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.